Monmouth, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Monmouth, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Monmouth, Oregon welcome you to the charming heart of the Willamette Valley and is the historic hop capital of the world. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant lodging and easy access to the highlights of the Monmouth area, including:
- Western Oregon University - established in 1856, WOU's beautiful campus boasts the distinction of having one of the largest Christmas trees in the United States and is the oldest public university in Oregon & on the West Coast
- Independence Heritage Museum - explore the history & culture of Polk County through an extensive collection of artifacts, documents, and photos
- Local farms & wineries offer tours & activities
- A lively calendar of festivals & events, including the Hop and Heritage Festival, WOU Family Weekend & Homecoming, Music in the Park and more
- Easy day trip access to the State Capitol at Salem (20 minutes)
- Browse & buy from local art galleries & boutiques
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Monmouth, Oregon invite you to discover the perfect blend of luxurious accommodations and personalized service for your visit.
Explore Monmouth, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Airlie FarmPhone: 503-838-1500
Airlie Farm Bed and Breakfast is great for small intimate weddings, vow renewals, romantic celebrations of anniversaries, birthdays, girls' getaway, retreats, riding lessons, trail rides, bicycling or just kicking back and relaxing.Monmouth, Oregon
View Listing View Website
MaMere's Guest HousePhone: 503-917-8745
MaMere's Guest House is located in the heart of wine county, and is the perfect place to call home while you explore the surrounding wineries or visit Western Oregon University (WOU). We are only a block from WOU and Main Street, and Main Street Park is just across the street.Monmouth, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability