Imagine Festivities in the McKenzie River Valley
The McKenzie River Valley and the nearby member inns of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild invite you to visit the McKenzie River this summer for festivals, events and outdoor adventure.
McKenzie River Lavender Farm invites you to their Lavender Farm Open House and Festival July 7-9. This event is a small piece of The Oregon Lavender Farm Tour presented by the Oregon Lavender Association, featuring statewide lavender events held the second weekend July. There’ll be arts & crafts, music, food, kids fun, and blooming lavender ready for u-cut lavender, lavender plants, and lavender lemonade and treats. Local artisans will be selling handcrafted skin care products, unique jewelry, soft woven scarves and more.
Chainsaw Art Festival being held at the McKenzie Community Track and Field venue in Blue River, July 21 – 23 have arts & crafts, chainsaw art, food, family activities, and a health fair.
Imagine yourself enjoying the many summer activities along the Wild and Scenic McKenzie River and nearby Willamette National Forest. Wake up to a sumptuous breakfast at one of our inns before heading out to explore the McKenzie River Valley:
- Float the McKenzie River on a famous McKenzie River Drift Boat
- Fly Fish with or without a guide
- Soak at Terwilliger Hot Spring
- Take a Horseback Ride
- Golf Tokatee
- Take a Row Boat out on Clear Lake
- Visit the amazing Waterfalls
- Road Bike Hwy 19
- By car or bike take the McKenzie Pass Scenic Bikeway or Byway or the Over the Rivers and Through the Woods Scenic Byway. Hike the McKenzie River Trail from one McKenzie River Waterfall to the next.
UPDATE: These inns still have rooms available for the 2017 Solar Eclipse
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.