Astoria, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Astoria, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Astoria, Oregon welcome you to the town that made the Smithsonian Magazine Top 5 in their Best Small Towns to Visit category and is the oldest American settlement west of the Rockies. These inspected B&B inns provide specialty lodging close to the many attractions of Astoria, including:
- Home to the Oregon Film Museum, housed in the old Clatsop County Jail, which was used in the jail break scene of Goonies; the Museum honors movies filmed in Astoria, like Goonies, Short Circuit and Free Willy, as well as movies filmed throughout Oregon like Animal House, The Shining and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
- Lewis and Clark National Historic Park, home to the replica of Fort Clatsop, where Merriweather Lewis and William Clark over-wintered in 1805-6 with the Corps of Discovery
- The first accredited museum in the western states, Columbia River Maritime Museum presents nautical artifacts and the history (and pre-history) of watercraft
- Take the restored 1913 "Old 300" trolley along Astoria's historic working waterfront is also full of shops & restaurants
- Deep-sea fishing off the Oregon Coast, and world-class fishing in the Columbia River for Sturgeon, Walleye and Salmon
- Get a bird's eye view of the town and its woods & rivers from atop The Astoria Column, a 125' tower that stands at the peak of Astoria's highest hill
- Take in a show at the grand Liberty Theater, built in 1925
- Enjoy our great outdoors, with activities including golfing, hiking & water sports
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Astoria, Oregon invite to browse and find your perfect blend of fine lodging and signature service to ensure a great stay.Downtown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Benjamin Young Bed & BreakfastPhone: 503-325-6172
The Benjamin Young Inn is a Victorian Mansion built in 1888. It is listed in the National Register. There are 4 rooms with views and private baths with showers. A bountiful full breakfast is served each day.Astoria, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability