La Grande, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > La Grande, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of La Grande, Oregon welcome you to one of the state's most unique blends of country casual and urban culture. These inspected B&B inns offer unique lodging providing easy access to all the best in the La Grande area, including:
- Wallowa Lake State Park - offering scenic hiking trails around Mt. Howard
- Hells Canyon Scenic Byway - one of the few All-American designated roads in Oregon begins here & offers stunning scenery from June through early November
- Hot Lake Springs - spa & wellness services plus a history museum
- Eastern Oregon University activities & events
- Arts are alive and well with art gallery events, concerts, exhibits, plays, & studio tours
- The Oregon Trail Interpretive Park at Blue Mountain Crossing
- Local history is found at Eastern Oregon Fire Museum, Elgin Opera House & Museum and Union County Museum
- Abundant antique shopping opportunities
- Distinctive dining & nightlife
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of La Grande, Oregon invite you to enjoy their luxury accommodations and dedication to guest service for your visit.
Explore La Grande, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in La Grande.