Mount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Mount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Mount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon welcome you to the northern flank of Mt. Hood in the Hood River Valley. These inspected B&B inns provide luxurious lodging located near the major attractions of the Mount Hood - Parkdale area, including:
- Mt. Hood dominates the landscape surrounding Parkdale and from every turn in the Hood River Valley. Parkdale serves as a major destination for recreation in the Columbia River Gorge and the Mt Hood National Forest. Four ski resorts provide downhill skiing, snowboarding & cross country skiing
- Mt Hood Meadows provides four high speed quad lifts & a tubing hill
- Timberline boasts the only year-round snow slopes in North America
- Fishing, hiking, biking, cycling in mostly protected wilderness such as the Mt. Hood National Forest, which offers panoramic vistas, dense forests, & alpine meadows
- The Fruit Loop, a scenic 35-mile drive through the valley's acres and acres of pear, apples, cherries & other fruits. Enjoy visiting orchards, wineries, forests, farmlands & friendly communities
- Other major attractions at Columbia River Gorge & Cooper Spur
- And much more!
The member inns in Mount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon welcome you to create memories through luxury accommodations & gracious hospitality
Explore Mount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Old Parkdale InnPhone: 541-352-5551
Recognized as an Oregon Bike Friendly Business and now with two EV charging stations. Mid way between Hood River, the Columbia River Gorge and Mt Hood, the Old Parkdale Inn with three well appointed guests rooms, is the ideal home base for outdoor adventures or a quiet retreatMount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability