Lavender Blueberry Sorbet
Lavender Blueberry Sorbet is a palette cleansing first course at the Old Parkdale Inn Bed and Breakfast, a dish produced from an explosion of Blueberries and Lavender in Oregon’s Hood River Valley.
2 ripe frozen bananas
1 cup frozen blueberries
¼ cup lite coconut milk
2 tsp dried lavender
1. Peel ripe bananas, wrap in glad wrap and freeze overnight.
2. Add frozen bananas, blueberries, and coconut milk to food processor or blender and process until fluffy, smooth, and creamy.
3. Add lavender and carefully mix through with wooden spoon.
4. Empty the mixture into a container and put back into the freezer for a few hours to set.
5. When the ice-cream is ready, scoop with an ice-cream scoop, top with fresh fruit. Enjoy
The Old Parkdale Inn is located in the Upper Hood River Valley on the north slope of Oregon’s tallest peak, Mt. Hood, in the quaint town of Parkdale. Outdoor adventure, farms, wineries and fine dining are nearby. The complete privacy of the inn and the serene gardens are perfect for romantic and restful getaways.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.