5 Reasons We Love Geocaching in Oregon
Geocaching in Oregon is nothing new as the game started here. On May 3 this game, once known as the “Great American GPS Stash Hunt’, celebrates it’s 17th birthday with now over 3 million hides world wide. A little history lesson here, the full version can be read on the Geocaching.com website where I pulled this information.
- You’ll find that discovery, exploration and adventure still exist in the real-world. It gets you out and about!
- It’s a great way to stay healthy while having fun
- Many of our innkeepers are cachers so you’ll experience new places from a local
- Discover places you never knew existed
- You can learn fun facts about Planet Earth
And 5 reasons to Geocache as the Seasons change
- Trails are less traveled
- There may be more affordable travel options
- Enjoy the View: As the seasons transition temperatures can vary and lead to some stunning landscapes
- The changing weather means that you may have a sneak peek of summer sunshine in spring, or could indulge in ski or snowshoe caching in autumn!
- A chance to get some lower elevation caches
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.