Inspected for cleanliness and comfort, the inns of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild have always maintained high health and sanitation standards, assuring travelers of consistently high standards in a variety of Bed & Breakfast accommodations. We inspect each member inn regularly to ensure these standards are being met, so our member inns have only had to add a few new protocols in light of new guidelines related to combatting the transmission of COVID-19 from the Oregon Health Authority.
Employee and Guest Health:
- All employees will follow CDC guidance for hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer will be available in common areas
- Our staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- Employees will wear face coverings as required to do so by health authorities
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Each inn will use enhanced standards to clean and sanitize all guest rooms and communal spaces
- Cleaning products and procedures meet Oregon Health Authority sanitization and disinfection standards
- Innkeepers will perform guest services via no-contact or appropriately distanced delivery methods
- Staff will not enter the guest room throughout the duration of your stay unless agreed upon for a specific need
- Breakfast seating will provide appropriate distancing solutions and as always will be served in accordance with all health recommendations
- If you have recently been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms of COVID-19, please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your visit
- Please wash hands frequently and follow physical distancing guidelines.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate the changing landscape in travel and tourism together. Please remember that there is always some inherent risk in travel as there is in life, but we believe that the rewards are pretty great, so let’s work together to keep everybody safe.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: With guidance from the Oregon Health Authority, Oregon will again require masks in some outdoor public spaces and all indoor public spaces, that includes the inns of the Oregon B&B Guild. This measure is intended to slow the spread of the COVID-19 delta variant and went into effect Friday, Aug. 13.
Let’s all be respectful and safe and follow the guidance of the CDC. Our inns will continue to do everything in our power to keep you safe. Not sure if your favorite inn is open? Give them a call as they just might be.