The Green Inspection Program
Home > The Green Inspection Program
The Green Inspection Program for the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild
- Proclaim your commitment to business practices that promote the sustainability of our planet's natural resources.
- Integrate that commitment into exemplary guest services.
- Align your spending and vendor choices to reflect your business values.
- Network with other organizations that share your determination.
- Set achievable goals and design a realistic framework for success.
- Evolve your goals as the business at your Inn grows.
Member Inns who belong to the Green Inspection Program
- Nob Hill Riverview - Saint Helens
- Sandlake Country Inn - near Tillamook
- Old Parkdale Inn - Parkdale
- The Craftsman B&B - Pacific City
- Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn - McMinnville
- Arch Cape Inn and Retreat - Cannon Beach
- Yamhill Vineyards B&B - Yamhill
- WildSpring Guest Habitat - Port Orford
- The Villa Columbia - Hood River
- Blue Spruce Bed and Breakfast - Sisters
- C'est La Vie Inn - Eugene
- Georgian House - Portland
- Hood River Bed and Breakfast - Hood River
- Heron Haus - Portland
- Le Puy Inn - Newberg
If you would like more information or are interested in joining, please contact us by clicking here