Florence, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Florence, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Florence, Oregon welcome you to this natural Oregon Coast wonderland bound by beaches along the Pacific to the west, the Siuslaw National Forest to the east, and lakes, dunes & the Siuslaw River between. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant lodging that's convenient to all the best of Florence, including:
- Prime fishing, clamming & crabbing, boating & other water sports
- Coastal wildlife viewing at Sea Lion Caves, whale watching & tide pools
- Scenic hiking & biking and ATV & dune buggy riding at Oregon Dunes Recreation Area
- Go fly a kite or ride a horse on the beach
- Heceta Head Lighthouse
- Gaming & fine dining at Three Rivers Casino Resort
- Unique shopping, ranging from antiques to boutiques, galleries & more
- A variety of restaurants catering to every taste
- Capture the culture at the Historic Old Town Florence, museums & annual festivals that happen throughout the year, including the famous Rhododendron Festival that dates back to 1908
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Florence, Oregon invite to browse and discover your perfect mix of unique lodging and hospitality for a great stay.
Explore Florence, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Blue Heron InnPhone: 541-997-4091
Toll Free: 1-800-997-7780
This two story 1940's ranch style home, with nooks and crannies, has been renovated with modern comforts, jetted tubs, and antiques. Enjoy the beautiful view over the Siuslaw River. Historic Old Town Florence, the Oregon Dunes, Heceta Lighthouse, and the convention center are just minutes away.Florence, Oregon
View Listing View Website