Jacksonville, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Jacksonville, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Jacksonville, Oregon welcome you to one of America's Top 10 Coolest Small Towns as named by Frommers for its "live the good life" attitude. These inspected B&B inns offer unique lodging that's convenient to the many highlights of Jacksonville, including:
- Award-winning wines available from a half dozen wineries & tasting rooms in the downtown area and over a dozen more on the Applegate Wine Trail - there's a craft brewery, too
- Gourmet dining options to delight foodies
- Home to the Britt Music & Arts Festival which has dozens of summer concerts of all genres including a 3-week classical music festival in August
- Local art is featured in downtown galleries
- Tour historic downtown Jacksonville by foot on your own or in a guided tour, either by trolley or, for the adventurous, by Segway; discover its past as a gold boomtown & its over 100 structures included in the National Register of Historic Places
- Enjoy the great outdoors at parks and a charming alpaca ranch
- A busy calendar of events, including a variety of music festivals, wine celebrations, artists workshops & more
- Unique shopping at boutiques, gift stores, farmers markets & antique shops
- Quick drive to Ashland’s Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Jacksonville, Oregon invite you to find your perfect blend of luxury lodging and individualized service for a great stay.
Explore Jacksonville, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in Jacksonville.