St. Helens, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > St. Helens, Oregon
St. Helens, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
The bed and breakfasts of St. Helens, Oregon welcome you to this breathtaking location, named for the amazing views of Mt St Helens, visited by Lewis & Clark in 1805. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant lodging and are close to the attractions of the St. Helens area, including:
- Hike to the Warrior Rock Light lighthouse
- Boating, kayaking & bird watching at Scappoose Bay
- Hollywood film sets, including the Bella’s house and other scenes from the Disney Channel television movie Halloweentown & the film adaptation of Stephanie Meyer's novel Twilight
- Fishing, kayaking and boating on the Columbia River
- 13 nights on the river Music in an outdoor amphitheater overlooking the Columbia River
- Maritime Heritage Festival on the River
- Browse for unique treasures at Artifacts - a Tinkers Marketplace
- Sample the spirits produced by Ye Ol' Grog Distillery
- Be relaxed & refreshed with a visit to Pure Serenity Massage
- Enjoy a challenging & scenic game of golf at two area courses
- History lives at Watts House Pioneer Museum
- Dig into the wide variety of restaurants, including casual fine dining, ethnic & family style options
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of St. Helens, Oregon invite you to select their personalized accommodations & hospitality to enhance your visit.
Explore St. Helens, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in St. Helens.