Tillamook, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Tillamook, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Tillamook, Oregon welcome you to this famous dairy country and gateway to Oregon Coast beaches. These inspected B&B inns offer luxurious lodging that is convenient to Tillamook area attractions, including:
- Take a taste of Tillamook at the Tillamook Cheese Factory, Blue Heron French Cheese Company, Debbie D’s Sausage Factory, Pacific Oyster, Tillamook County Smoker, Werner’s Gourmet Meat & the variety of restaurants serving locally sourced specialties
- Enjoy stunning views on Three Capes Scenic Loop, which includes the Three Arch Rocks, Netarts Bay & Pacific City’s Haystack Rock
- Over 800 picturesque miles of area flat-water kayaking
- Excellent crabbing at Tillamook & Netarts Bays
- Miles of maintained hiking trails, including Munson Creek Falls
- History & culture live at Garibaldi Maritime Museum, Tillamook County Pioneer Museum & more
- The Tillamook Air Museum, housed in Hangar B, the building hangar for WWII airships, now filled with engines & aircraft
- Loads of events & festivals
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Tillamook, Oregon invite you to select their personalized accommodations & hospitality to enhance your visit.
Explore Tillamook, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Sandlake Country InnPhone: 503-965-6745
Voted "MOST ROMANTIC HIDEAWAY" by Inn Traveler Magazine! Sandlake Country Inn offers luxury and privacy rarely found. 4 Romantic rooms, most with double whirlpool & Jacuzzi tubs and all with fireplaces and private decks. We honor your privacy by delivering breakfast and beverages to your door.Pacific City, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability