Aurora, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Aurora, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Aurora, Oregon welcome you to the town "Where Vintage Was Invented" in Oregon's first national historic district - just 30 minutes from either Portland or Salem. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant accommodations that are close to the many attractions of Aurora, including:
- Old Aurora Colony Museum which houses the story & artifacts of Wilhelm Keil's Christian utopian society founded in 1856
- A top 10 destination for antiquing in the U.S. as named by the Travel Channel & MSN with 23 stores & nearly 300 dealers
- Wineries & tasting rooms to experience the local Willamette Valley winemakers' craft
- Art studios & galleries, from fiber to fine art
- A variety of dining and an artisan bakeries & a candy factory
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Aurora, Oregon invite you to find the finest in lodging and signature service for your stay.
Explore Aurora, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in Aurora.