Beaverton, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Beaverton, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Beaverton, Oregon welcome you to Tualatin Valley country, where outdoor recreation, the arts, the gateway to Willamette Wine Country, specialty shopping and delicious dining combine to create a memorable visit. These inspected B&B inns offer personalized lodging that's convenient to all the great things to do in Beaverton, including:
- Outdoor exploration at Tualatin Hills Nature Park, an eco-diverse 222 acres
- A variety of distinctive shopping at Beaverton Farmers Market, Uptown Market & more
- Exquisite art, much of it local, at Art on Broadway, galleries & museums
- Three fabulous wineries in Beaverton & many more in the surrounding area, plus two craft breweries
- Scenic outdoor recreation at Cooper Mountain Nature Park
- Hiking, kayaking and U-Pick farms
- Quilt Barn Trail of Washington County
- Golfing at world class courses nearby, including The Reserve Vineyards & Golf Course and Pumpkin Ridge Golf Course
- Rejuvenating spas
- Delicious dining featuring local ingredients at Beaverton restaurants
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Beaverton, Oregon invite you discover how their unique accommodations and attention to details make for a great stay.
Explore Beaverton, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Cornerstone Bed and BreakfastPhone: 503-747-2345
A farmhouse style B&B built in 2006 on 2 acres of wooded land in the quiet countryside near SW Portland. At the gateway to wine country yet only 10 minutes to one of Oregon's largest shopping malls. Each of the 3 rooms has it's own bathroom and a private entrance from the deck surrounding the house.Beaverton, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability