Beaverton, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Beaverton, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Beaverton, Oregon welcome you to Tualatin Valley country, where outdoor recreation, the arts, the gateway to Willamette Wine Country, specialty shopping and delicious dining combine to create a memorable visit. These inspected B&B inns offer personalized lodging that's convenient to all the great things to do in Beaverton, including:
- Outdoor exploration at Tualatin Hills Nature Park, an eco-diverse 222 acres
- A variety of distinctive shopping at Beaverton Farmers Market, Uptown Market & more
- Exquisite art, much of it local, at Art on Broadway, galleries & museums
- Three fabulous wineries in Beaverton & many more in the surrounding area, plus two craft breweries
- Scenic outdoor recreation at Cooper Mountain Nature Park
- Hiking, kayaking and U-Pick farms
- Quilt Barn Trail of Washington County
- Golfing at world class courses nearby, including The Reserve Vineyards & Golf Course and Pumpkin Ridge Golf Course
- Rejuvenating spas
- Delicious dining featuring local ingredients at Beaverton restaurants
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Beaverton, Oregon invite you discover how their unique accommodations and attention to details make for a great stay.
Explore Beaverton, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Bellaterra Bed and BreakfastPhone: 503-332-8125
Creatively elegant rooms with private baths in newly-restored Victorian. Located in Lair Hill, an historic neighborhood in inner SW Portland. Great location on Corbett, just off Barbur (with many buses), and 1-3 minutes from I-5 and I-405. Victorian with ample common spaces, reading nook, traditional moldings and custom carvings, and five nature- and culture-themed guest rooms, each furnished with antiques and having its own glass or stone-tiled bathroom... Nice views of the Willamette River and Mt. Hood. Pleasant walks in neighborhood, riverfront trail, and Marquam Trail in Terwilliger Woods.Portland, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability