Bend, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Bend, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Bend, Oregon welcome you to this year round mountain town desintation between the state's central high desert and the snow covered Cascade Mountains. These inspected B&B inns provide luxurious accommodations and easy access to the attractions of Bend, including:
- Mt. Bachelor is a world class ski resort with skiing, snowshoeing & snowmobiling
- Deschutes River adventures include rafting, whitewater kayaking & fly fishing
- Hiking through lava caves at the Newberry National Volcanic Monument & Tumalo Falls, a stunning 97 foot waterfall with picnic areas
- "In town" activities include shopping in the Old Mill District, visiting the High Desert Museum & outdoor concerts at the Les Schwab Amphitheatre
- The Bend Ale Trail™ - enjoy tours & tastings of award winning craft breweries, plus area wineries & distilleries
- A lively calendar of events & festivals
- A diverse local "foodie" scene that caters to every taste & budget
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Bend, Oregon invite you to choose their combination of personalized accommodations & hospitality for your visit.
Explore Bend, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in Bend.