Corvallis, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Corvallis, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts near Corvallis, Oregon welcome you to our beautiful central western area of the state, a location where outdoor enthusiasts, foodies, art lovers and festival goers find great things to do. These inspected B&B inns offer distinctive accommodations near the area highlights of Corvallis, including:
- Location near the southern end Oregon's Willamette Valley wine country, featuring 18 area wineries, vineyards & tasting rooms, plus five craft breweries, three distilleries, a cider house & a meadery
- Unique Corvallis events such as da Vinci Days; three days of music, arts & science
- Home of Oregon State University
- Exceptional birding locations including William L. Finley National Wildlife Refuge
- Over 60 miles of scenic biking trails
- Outdoor hiking at Alsea Falls and Marys Peak
- A vibrant arts scene showcased at galleries & historic theaters
- Restaurants featuring locally-sourced ingredients and fine dining that ranges from home-style to gourmet
- And much more!
You're invited to browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns near Corvallis, Oregon to find your perfect blend of luxury accommodations and signature service to ensure a great stay.
Explore Corvallis, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Airlie FarmPhone: 503-838-1500
Airlie Farm Bed and Breakfast is great for small intimate weddings, vow renewals, romantic celebrations of anniversaries, birthdays, girls' getaway, retreats, riding lessons, trail rides, bicycling or just kicking back and relaxing.Monmouth, Oregon
View Listing View Website