Enterprise, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Enterprise, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Enterprise, Oregon welcome you to their Gateway to the Wallowa Mountains - one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon and a town that is a federally designated "Preserve America Community". These inspected B&B inns offer easy access to the highlights of the Enterprise area of Wallowa County in the northeast corner of Oregon, including:
- Located on the Hells Canyon Scenic Byway, the nearby Hells Canyon Recreation area features the deepest river gorge in North America
- Local arts, produce & culture abound at the organic Farmers Market, art gallery bronze foundries & Terminal Gravity Brewery
- Live music every Thursday night throughout summer
- Ride to Enterprise and the Minim on Joseph Branch Rail Riders
- Historic architecture of the Wallowa County Courthouse made from locally quarried volcanic Bowlby stone, the American Renaissance flavor of the Enterprise Carnegie Library, the nationally recognized OK Theater, the Queen Anne & Colonial Revival William P. Warnock House, and more
- The Alpine Meadows Golf Course
- Local agriculture is highlighted at the Wallowa Valley Barn Tour & Sunrise Iron Museum
- Minutes from Joseph downtown shopping and Wallowa Lake Tramway
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Enterprise, Oregon invite to browse and find unique lodging and personalized service for your stay.
Explore Enterprise, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Bronze Antler Bed & BreakfastPhone: 541-432-0230
Walk into downtown Joseph; Wallowa Mtn views; on Hells Canyon Scenic Byway. A/C in summer. Full breakfast, afternoon treats, sherry, soft drinks. Wine cellar. Dog on premises. Limited handicapped access (pls call). New! EV charging stations!Joseph, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability