Eugene, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Eugene, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Eugene, Oregon welcome you to the second largest city in the state, where the slogan "A Great City for the Arts and Outdoors" is just the beginning of what you'll find here. These inspected B&B inns offer specialty accommodations close to the many attractions of Eugene, including:
- Sampling world class pinot noir & pinot gris at at wineries of the southern Willamette Valley or award winning craft beer, cider & spirits
- A full calendar of events and festivals celebrating everything from Arts to Zoology
- Home to University of Oregon
- TrackTown, USA, birthplace of Nike and home to the USA Track & Field Outdoor Championships & the Nike Prefontaine Classic
- Home to Voodoo Doughnuts Tres
- Outdoor recreation abounds and includes:
- Scenic biking along river paths, on the Ridgeline Trail or just around town
- Hiking at Spencer's Butte, jogging Pre's Trail, and strolling Hendricks Park
- Special bird watching opportunities at Cascades Raptor Center
- Fine dining that emphasizes the local bounty of the area's farms
- Enjoy shopping for local goods at the city's specialty shops, artisan markets & galleries
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Eugene, Oregon invite you to browse and discover your perfect mix of elegant lodging and personalized service for a great stay.
Explore Eugene, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
McKenzie River Round House Bed and BreakfastPhone: (503) 750-7018
A unique mid century modern "ustonian" style round house. 3 large rooms,all en-suite. Stunning view of the McKenzie River and forest. Full breakfastVida, Oregon
View Listing View Website
C'est la Vie InnPhone: 541-302-3014
C’est La Vie Inn offers a clean and safe small accomodation experience. Located in the Jefferson Westside neighborhood, it is walking distance to the Lane County fairgrounds, the food, brewery, and distillery scene in the Whiteaker neighborhood, and the Downtown/Market DistrictEugene, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability