Fossil, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Fossil, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Fossil, Oregon welcome you to this recreational destination in the John Day River Territory. These inspected B&B inns provide unique lodging that's conveniently located to the attractions of Fossil, including:
- Whitewater rafting & fishing on the John Day & Columbia rivers
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, known worldwide for its remarkably complete preservation of millions of years of plant & animal life - real research is still being done here by scientists, but you can follow trails into the badlands, & examine fossils at the visitors center
- Local fossil digs & gold panning - dig for your own fossils behind the baseball field at Wheeler High School
- Kinzua Hills Golf Club
- Scenic areas for biking, birding, hiking, horseback riding, motorcycling, nature photography & beautiful clear night skies for star gazing
- Museums housing Wheeler County memorabilia as well as prehistoric artifacts & fossils
- Plenty of refreshment choices at local cafes, coffee shops, restaurants & lounges
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Fossil, Oregon invite you to browse and discover your perfect mix of elegant lodging and individualized service for a great stay.
Explore Fossil, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Wilson Ranches RetreatPhone: 541-763-2227
Toll Free: 866-763-2227
Experience true Pioneer hospitality! Enjoy scenic horseback rides, cattle drives, hiking and 4X4 sunset ranch tours on a 9,000 acre working cattle ranch. Close to the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, bass fishing, river rafting, and golfing.Fossil, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability