John Day, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > John Day, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of John Day, Oregon welcome you to Grant County in Eastern Oregon and the town & river named for a legendary 19th Century explorer, hunter & woodsman. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant rustic accommodations on a working ranch, including:
- Scenic John Day River with fishing & boating
- An abundance of scenic outdoor recreation opportunities are abundant across thousands of acres of public land, including cross-country skiing, hiking, horseback riding, snowmobiling & more.
- John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, a remarkable natural wonder recording millions of years of animal & plant life in fossils
- Kam Wah Chung & Co. Museum offers a historic look at the hisotry Chinese immigrants who worked the gold mines of eastern Oregon
- Delicious dining options range from family style to fast food
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of John Day, Oregon invite you to find choose their individualized lodging & guest service for a great stay.
Explore John Day, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Wilson Ranches RetreatPhone: 541-763-2227
Toll Free: 866-763-2227
Experience true Pioneer hospitality! Enjoy scenic horseback rides, cattle drives, and hiking on a 9,000 acre working cattle ranch. Close to the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, bass fishing, river rafting, and golfing.Fossil, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability