Joseph, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Joseph, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Joseph, Oregon welcome you to one of the state's premier small towns for art and culture. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant lodging that's conveniently located to experience the best of the Joseph area of northeastern Oregon, including:
- Hells Canyon Scenic Byway - one of Oregon's few All-American designated roads - extends from LaGrande to Baker City via Joseph & offers breathtaking views from June through early November
- The Arts & Culture
- Main Street Art Walk - a collection of monumentally-sized bronzes on public view
- Artist Studio Tour - visitors make appointments with local artists for complimentary, no obligation tours of their studios
- Local artistic bronze foundries schedule tours throughout the summer months & on a limited basis in winter
- Maxville Heritage Interpretive Center with history of racially integrated logging communities in early twentieth century Eastern Oregon
- Nature - enjoy numerous activities in the great outdoors
- Easy access to Wallowa Lake & the Wallowa-Whitman National Forest
- Trailheads leading into the Eaglecap Wilderness, Oregon's largest wilderness area
- The Nature Conservancy's 32,000 acre Zumwalt Prairie Preserve, the largest grassland preserve of its kind in the United States, with opportunities for birding, wildlife viewing and experiencing vast open spaces
- Area wildlife viewing areas includes deer, elk herds, raptors & migratory birds. Rarely seen predators include cougars and wolves
- Winter & spring guests snowmobiling, snowshoeing & backcountry skiing opportunities - no lines here!
- Nez Perce History
Joseph, Oregon, is named for Chief Joseph of the Nez Perce tribe
- Old Chief Joseph Gravesite & the start of the Nez Perce National Historic Trail at the foot of Wallowa Lake
- Iwetemlaykin State Heritage Site in Joseph is a Nez Perce photo installation hosted by the local Wallowa Band Nez Perce Trail Interpretive Center
- Summer events such as the Wallowa Valley Festival of Arts in June & Chief Joseph Days Rodeo in July
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Joseph, Oregon invite you to enjoy their unique lodging and attention to detail as you enjoy a great stay.
Explore Joseph, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Bronze Antler Bed & BreakfastPhone: 541-432-0230
Walk into downtown Joseph; Wallowa Mtn views; on Hells Canyon Scenic Byway. A/C in summer. Full breakfast, afternoon treats, sherry, soft drinks. Wine cellar. Dog on premises. Limited handicapped access (pls call). New! EV charging stations!Joseph, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability