Mosier, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Mosier, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Mosier, Oregon welcome you to this charming small town is an outdoor adventurer's paradise located between Hood River and The Dalles. These inspected B&B inns offer unique accommodations that are convenient to Mosier area attractions, including:
- Convenient access to the Columbia River Gorge, for outdoor recreation such as hiking, windsurfing & fishing
- Historic Columbia Highway offers a winding, picturesque link between the urban area of Portland, and the sprawling countryside of the Columbia River Gorge
- Bird watching on the Oregon Cascades Birding Trail & at Harmony Lake
- Windsurf Beach & the River Trail/Harmony Lake loop at Waterfront Park
- Stand-up Paddleboarding
- Multiple dining options, including two local wineries
- Hiking and biking the Mosier Twin Tunnels
- Hiking with spectacular views with a great swimming hole at Mosier Creek
- The historic Pioneer Cemetery
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Mosier, Oregon welcome you to browse & choose the best in elegant lodging & customer service for your stay.
Explore Mosier, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in Mosier.