Mosier, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Mosier, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Mosier, Oregon welcome you to this charming small town is an outdoor adventurer's paradise located between Hood River and The Dalles. These inspected B&B inns offer unique accommodations that are convenient to Mosier area attractions, including:
- Convenient access to the Columbia River Gorge, for outdoor recreation such as hiking, windsurfing & fishing
- Historic Columbia Highway offers a winding, picturesque link between the urban area of Portland, and the sprawling countryside of the Columbia River Gorge
- Bird watching on the Oregon Cascades Birding Trail & at Harmony Lake
- Windsurf Beach & the River Trail/Harmony Lake loop at Waterfront Park
- Stand-up Paddleboarding
- Multiple dining options, including two local wineries
- Hiking and biking the Mosier Twin Tunnels
- Hiking with spectacular views with a great swimming hole at Mosier Creek
- The historic Pioneer Cemetery
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Mosier, Oregon welcome you to browse & choose the best in elegant lodging & customer service for your stay.
Explore Mosier, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Three Sleeps Vineyard B&BPhone: (541) 478-0143
We have two beautiful rooms that overlook our vineyard and little valley in Mosier with acres of cherry trees and Mt. Adams in the distance. We are 15 mins from Hood River but it feels like you are miles from anywhere. Both rooms have private baths and patios and their own entrances.Mosier, Oregon
View Listing View Website