Mt. Hood and The Gorge Region of OregonHome > Find a B&B > Search by Region > Mt. Hood and The Gorge
Bed & Breakfasts and Inns of Mt. Hood and The Gorge Region of Oregon
Your visit to the Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge Region of Oregon will be even more memorable with a stay in one of our member bed and breakfasts. These inspected B&B inns are located close to all the finest attractions of the region, including:
Mt. Hood - Oregon's Apex
Mt Hood is one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon and it's easy to see why.
- Olympic-class snow skiing & snowboarding year-round
- Breataking vistas in cross country skiing & snowshoe parks
- Scenic hiking & biking trails
- Historic Timberline Lodge - a National Park Lodge with a great restaurant, recreation & architecture
- A cultural center & museum to learn the region's history
- And much more!
The Columbia River Gorge - Oregon's Mightiest River
The Columbia River Gorge is one of the 7 wonders of Oregon and offers may things to see and do.
- World-class water sports ranging from sailing & boating to parasailing & windsurfing
- Over a dozen challenging and highly rated golf courses
- Scenic driving & biking along the Historic Columbia River Highway & Bike Trail - be sure to stop at the Crown Point Vista House
- Epicurean delights at a variety of restaurants featuring locally-sourced cuisine, plus wineries, breweries & distilleries
- Farmland and winery tours, such as the Hood River County Fruit Loop, and farmers markets
- Picturesque parks and forests for all your adventure recreation interests, from hiking & horseback riding to biking & birding
- And much more!
Please browse the member bed & breakfasts and inns of the Mt. Hood and the Columbia River Gorge Region of Oregon and discover how their distinctive lodging and personalized service will enhance your stay in the part of the state.
Explore Mt. Hood and The Gorge Region of Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and Inns
Old Parkdale InnPhone: 541-352-5551
Recognized as an Oregon Bike Friendly Business and now with two EV charging stations. Mid way between Hood River, the Columbia River Gorge and Mt Hood, the Old Parkdale Inn with three well appointed guests rooms, is the ideal home base for outdoor adventures or a quiet retreatMount Hood - Parkdale, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability