Newport, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Newport, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Newport, Oregon welcome you to this Oregon Coast playground that's been popular with visitors since 1866. These inspected B&B inns provide luxurious lodging and are convenient to the many attractions of Newport, including:
- Oregon Coast Aquarium has a tunnel through Pacific Ocean ecosystems, including sharks and rays, aviary with puffins, outdoor marine mammal habitats
- Nye Beach is the oceanfront, with historic architecture, shops and cafes
- Rogue Brewery - a craft brewery offering unique beer & daily tours
- Historic lighthouses are open to the public: Yaquina Head Lighthouse and Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
- Charter boats depart for whale watching and deep sea fishing
- Events like the Newport Seafood & Wine Festival and Jazz Festival
- Winter-time storm watching (yes, it’s a big thing)
- Agate Beach Golf Course - one of the finest courses on the Oregon Coast
- Estuaries & forest trails
- Coast Arts: Performing Arts Center & Visual Arts Center, plus art galleries & shops
- Newport Symphony Orchestra - the Oregon Coast's only full-season symphony
- Scenic bird watching & biking opportunities
- The Bayfront is a working fishing port with antique stores, candy shops, dining options including fresh seafood and resident sea lions
- Classic, kitschy Newport attractions like The Wax Works & Ripley's Believe It or Not
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Newport, Oregon invite you to choose their unique accommodations & singular service as part of your visit.
Explore Newport, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Brey House Oceanview B&BPhone: 541-994-7123
The ocean awaits you just across the street.Private baths, private entrances.Wonderful breakfast served in the ocean view breakfast room.Quilts, snuggy warm blankets, fluffy bath towels.Fireplaces, tv, DVD, small in -room refrigatorsLincoln City, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability