Pacific City, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Pacific City, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Pacific City, Oregon welcome you to this North Central Oregon Coast beach getaway, conveniently located between Tillamook and Lincoln City. These inspected B&B inns offer specialty accommodations with easy access to all the things to see and do in the Pacific City area, including:
- Pacific City Beach
- Bob Straub State Park offers beachcombing on the sandspit created by the Nestucca River
- Cape Kiwanda Marine Gardens offers fascinating sandstone formations & tidal pools
- Challenging surf & ocean kayaking
- Great clamming & crabbing in nearby Netarts Bay
- Fun surfing & sandboarding
- Thrilling dory fishing boat launches - watch or ride along
- Whale, bird & other wildlife watching
- Haystack Rock - Pacific City ("the other Haystack Rock" - the more famous one is in Cannon Beach, but this one is great, and with a less crowded beach town)
- Fishing & kayaking on the Nestucca and Little Nestucca rivers
- The Dory Fishing fleet is the only one in the lower 48
- Scenic biking, hang gliding, hiking, horseback riding & off roading on sand dunes
- Where Highway 101 heads inland, visitors take the Three Capes Scenic Loop for vistas of the wild, natural areas along the coast; it includes Cape Lookout, with hiking at the Cape Lookout Trail, Cape Meares with the Cape Meares Lighthouse and Cape Kiwanda.
- Unique shops & art galleries
- Plenty of dining options, plus a craft brewery
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Pacific City, Oregon invite you to choose their elegant lodging & hospitality to enhance your visit.
Explore Pacific City, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
There are no inns in Pacific City.