Port Orford, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Port Orford, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Port Orford, Oregon welcome you to this small and self-described quirky South Oregon Coast getaway, the most westerly city in the "lower 48" and set on a beautiful bay between Bandon and Gold Beach. These inspected B&B inns offer luxury lodging and are convenient to the highlights of the largely undiscovered Port Orford area, including:
- Spectacular Cape Blanco State Park - home of the Cape Blanco Lighthouse, the oldest, the most westerly & the highest in the state, and historic Victorian Hughes House Museum
- An active arts community with eight artist-owned galleries
- Explore Port Orford's past at Battle Rock Historical Park & Lifeboat Station Museum
- Prime ocean, lake & river fishing, birding, hiking, sailing, surfing and whale watching
- Gateway to the America's Wild Rivers Coast Designated Scenic Bikeway
- A marvelous selection of dining options from the freshest seafood to overlooking the bay to a down-home diner experience
- One of two "dolly docks" in the U.S. where gigantic cranes lift our commercial fishing fleet, one boat at a time, into and out of the water each day.
- Spectacular natural scenery, with uncrowded wide beaches and hiking trails
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Port Orford, Oregon invite you to select their personalized accommodations & dedication to guest service for your visit.
Explore Port Orford, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Endicott Gardens Bed and Breakfast and SpaPhone: 541-425-5483
Gold Beach, Oregon
View Listing View Website
WildSpring Guest HabitatPhone: 541-332-0977
Toll Free: 866-333-9453
WildSpring is a small, ecofriendly resort in Port Orford. On 5 peaceful and secluded acres, it offers comfortable luxury in a parklike environment. Enjoy cabin suites built like small homes filled with art and antiques. Guest Hall, sculpture garden and open-air slate spa overlook the ocean.Port Orford, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability