Portland, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Portland, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Portland, Oregon welcome you to the City of Roses, so-named due to the colorful gardens sprinkled around the city. These inspected B&B inns offer elegant accommodations and are convenient to the many attractions of the dozen distinctive neighborhoods of Portland area, including:
- The International Rose Test Garden sits high in Portland's northwestern hills in Washington Park and offers 10,000 beautiful rose bushes with views of the city & snow capped Mount Hood to the east
- The Japanese Garden & Lan Su Chinese Garden - a city block of pure tranquility in the Pearl District
- Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden in southeast Portland holds 2500 Rhododendrons, azaleas & other flowering plants
- The Willamette River runs through the downtown historic districts with bike paths and parks along the banks
- Kids & families love Oregon Zoo at Washington Park on the west side of the Willamette River & the many water parks found throughout the city
- Mt. Tabor Park in southeast Portland offer 195 acres of hiking, birding, picnicking, playground & beautiful views of the city to the west and & mountains to the east
- Markets - Something for Everyone!
- Saturday Market is a Saturday & Sunday event at the waterfront featuring local arts & crafts along with live music & food carts
- Portland Farmer's Market, located at Portland State University in the South Park Blocks, offers fresh produce, artisan breads & cheeses, food carts & live entertainment every Saturday
- Culture & History
- Portland Art Museum, Theatre & Symphony
- Oregon Historical Society Museum
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Portland, Oregon invite you to make your stay memorable when you select their luxury & hospitality for lodging.
Explore Portland, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Cornerstone Bed and BreakfastPhone: 503-747-2345
A farmhouse style B&B built in 2006 on 2 acres of wooded land in the quiet countryside near SW Portland. At the gateway to wine country yet only 10 minutes to one of Oregon's largest shopping malls. Each of the 3 rooms has it's own bathroom and a private entrance from the deck surrounding the house.Beaverton, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability