Prospect, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Prospect, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Crater Lake Prospect, Oregon welcome you to their Gateway to Crater Lake, one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon. These inspected B&B inns provide elegant lodging that's close to the many attractions of Crater Lake Prospect, including:
- Crater Lake, a deep, freshwater lake in the crater of an ancient volcano - one of nature's unique ecosystems; driving the scenic loop around it is a must-not-miss experience for anyone visiting Southern Oregon or Northern California
- Setting along the upper Rogue River makes it a premier destination for fishing, viewing of area waterfalls, whitewater rafting & other watersports
- A location convenient to:
- Southern Oregon's burgeoning wineries, including appellations in the Umpqua & Applegate Valleys
- Siskiyou National Forest, home to Oregon's Redwood & Myrtle Groves
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Crater Lake Prospect, Oregon invite to explore and find the perfect blend of luxury accommodations & signature service.
Explore Crater Lake Prospect, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Prospect Historic Hotel Bed & Breakfast Inn - Motel and Dinner HousePhone: 541-560-3664
Toll Free: 800-944-6490
Crater Lake National Park's closest full service town is showcased by the nationally registered Prospect Historic Hotel-Motel and Dinner House. The Historic Hotel is a 10 room Bed and Breakfast Inn with private baths and beautiful quilts on every bed. Hearty, full, breakfasts.Prospect, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability