Seaside, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Seaside, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Seaside, Oregon welcome you to one of the North Oregon Coast's favorite destinations - easily accessed from Portland. These inspected B&B inns offer luxurious lodging and easy access to Seaside's oceanside resort town attractions, including:
- Broad, sandy beaches provide great beachcombing & whale watching opportunities
- Walk along the boardwalk with some cotton candy or saltwater taffy & visit the Seaside Aquarium
- An abundance of parks provide a chance for wildlife viewing & recreation, including bird watching, hiking & biking trails and horseback riding
- Excellent clamming, crabbing and bay & river fishing for salmon & sturgeon
- Paddle along the Necanicum River on kayaks, canoes & paddle boats
- Hike to the panoramic viewpoint of Tillamook Head
- The Hood To Coast Relay finish line and finish party
- The End of the Trail of the Lewis & Clark Expedition, commemorated by the statue at the turnaround and the location of their Saltworks, at the Salt Makers Living History reenactment
- Some of the finest surfing and skim & kite boarding in the Northwest
- Fun time for everyone at the Family Fun Park, Funland Arcade & Seaside Carousel
- Dozens of antique stores, boutiques, galleries, & specialty shops
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Seaside, Oregon invite you to choose their unique accommodations & hospitality for your getaway.
Explore Seaside, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Cannon Beach HotelPhone: 503-436-1392
A petite, historic Hotel and B&B. Chosen by Travel Channel as best B&B in Cannon Beach. In continuous operation since 1914, it is one of the oldest lodgings on the Oregon coast. Mimosa continental breakfast. Custom furnishings, bedding, plush towels and robes. Mid-town at entrance to Haystack Rock.Cannon Beach, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability