Sisters, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Sisters, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Sisters, Oregon welcome you to a small town with big appeal as one of the finest destinations for recreation in Central Oregon. These inspected B&B inns offer unique accommodations and easy access to the highlights of the Sisters area, including:
- A beautiful setting amongst lush ponderosa pine forests and the Cascade Mountains
- Some of the finest fishing in the country, ranging from the well-known tailwaters of the Lower Deschutes River, to the cold & pristine Metolius River, to many more creeks and mountain lakes
- Great vehicle trails for mountain bikes in the summer & snowmobiles in the winter
- Scenic local day hikes include Black Butte, a volcanic cone with a stunning view & a 1923 fire cupola on its summit
- World class golfing at several area golf courses
- Unique shops, artists & galleries featuring local artists' work in wood, glass, pottery and jewelry
- Delectable dining options that range from fast food to fine dining
- The famous Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show, held on the Saturday following Quilt Week
- Events such as the Rodeo, street fairs, and art & antique shows
- Explore the countryside on foot, bike or horseback on trails around Sahalie and Koosah Falls & Clear Lake
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Sisters, Oregon invite you to select their luxurious lodging & commitment to guest comfort for your visit.
Explore Sisters, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Long Hollow RanchPhone: 541-923-1901
Long Hollow offers an at home atmosphere perfect for every season of the year. Join us for Bed & Breakfast spring, summer,fall, or winter.Sisters, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability