Cannon Beach, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsHome > Find a B&B > By City > Cannon Beach, Oregon
The bed and breakfasts of Cannon Beach, Oregon welcome you to the most highly rated beach in the state, where water, sand, rock formations and forests combine to create a magical mix for visitors. These inspected B&B inns provide personalized lodging that is convenient to all the attractions and activities of the Cannon Beach area of the Oregon Coast, including:
- Lauded as one of the 100 best art towns in America for its public art, many galleries, architecture, educational programs & the Historic Coaster Theatre
- Outdoor recreation abounds
- Iconic Haystack Rock is an ideal spot for enjoying birdwatching & sealife in tidal pools
- Ecola State Park features beach access, view points & hiking trails
- Plus horseback riding, paragliding, surfing, whale watching & more
- An active calendar of events, including the Annual Sandcastle Contest in June, the Stormy Weather Arts Festival in November, the Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival in March, and many more
- A variety of unique local dining & shopping
- And much more!
The member bed & breakfasts and inns of Cannon Beach, Oregon invite you discover how their elegant lodging and personalized service will enhance your stay at this Oregon coast destination.
Explore Cannon Beach, Oregon Bed & Breakfasts and InnsDowntown | 1 Mile | 5 Miles | 10 Miles | 15 Miles | 25 Miles | 50 Miles
Click a zoom level above to see inns within a radius from the center of town(the red dot). Click a house icon to view more information about that inn.
Cannon Beach HotelPhone: 503-436-1392
A petite, historic Hotel and B&B. Chosen by Travel Channel as best B&B in Cannon Beach. In continuous operation since 1914, it is one of the oldest lodgings on the Oregon coast. Mimosa continental breakfast. Custom furnishings, bedding, plush towels and robes. Mid-town at entrance to Haystack Rock.Cannon Beach, Oregon
View Listing View Website View availability