Portland Region and the Bed and Breakfast of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild
Your experience in “City of Roses” and surrounding area will be perfect with a stay at Fulton House Bed and Breakfast, our only Portland area bed and breakfast. You’ll find unique accommodations close to the region’s many attractions, including:
- A dozen distinctive neighborhoods – each with its own personality
- Arts abound at galleries, theaters & music venues
- A cutting edge foodie scene driven by local ingredients, beer, wine & coffee
- Cultural experiences await at museums, gardens and events, fairs and festivals throughout the year
- Recreation on miles of trails at Forest Park
- Riverfront esplanade
- Eclectic shopping for locally produced crafts, furniture & handmade clothes
- Outdoor adventures ranging from whitewater rafting to ziplines
- And much more!
Bed and Breakfast in Portland, Oregon
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority. Oregon’s statewide mask requirement for indoor public places was lifted on March 12.
After mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.