Fall has arrived in the Hood River Valley. The crowds are lessening, especially during the week. The innkeepers at the Old Parkdale Inn invite you to experience the crisp nights, cool days and these 10 things to do before the snow falls
- Visit a Winery on the Hood River County Fruit Loop
- Your Breweries of the Gorge passport will guide you through the fabulous breweries in the Columbia River Gorge
- Explore a variety of Ciders
- Discover a new Apple or Pear on the Hood River Fruit Loop
- Grab some higher elevation Geocaches
- Take a hike that may or may not include a Waterfall or two
- Mountain Bike
- Cycle the fruit loop
- Explore orchard fruits and craft culture along the East Gorge Food Trail
There is but one Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member inns in this spectacular region but you can certainly day trip from Portland or the Willamette Valley. For the perfect stay in the Columbia River Gorge visit the Hood River Lodging page of the Guild website.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.