Say Farewell to Summer from A’ Tuscan Estate and McMinnville, Oregon. Plan your end of summer escape that includes a stay at the A’ Tuscan Estate where their winter rates begin November 13.
A’Tuscan Estate Bed and Breakfast offers beautiful accommodations and wonderful cuisine in the heart of Oregon’s Wine Country.
Built in 1928 this Colonial Style Home with a decidedly European Flair is a mere five blocks from downtown McMinnville with great restaurants, shops and wine tasting rooms.
Special Events: (www.visitmcminnville.com)
Gallery Theater Presents: Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None 10/21-11-6
Murder Mystery Wine Dinner at Domaine de Broglie 10/29
Trick-or-Treat on 3rd Street 10/31
BIPOC Block Party on Alpine Street 11/5
Linfield Theatre Presents: Firebringer 11/10-12, 11/17-18
McMinnville Holiday Market 11/25-11/27
Santa’s Parade & Tree Lighting Ceremony 11/25
Gallery Theater Presents: Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol 11/25-12/18
McMinnville Holiday Market 12/16-12/18
McMinnville Short Film Festival 2/23-26 plus live music/entertainment most weekends at various venues.
Things to do in the Willamette Valley and Say Farewell to Summer from A’ Tuscan Estate
- A world famous wine country that offers 440 wineries, producing award-winning Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Riesling using the grapes from 647 vineyards in the region
- Organic farms providing livestock and produce for fine dining at area restaurants
- Several craft breweries, cideries, meaderies & distilleries
- An active arts culture & museums can be found throughout the region
- Scenic drives & biking routes that connect it all on back roads and through covered bridges
Best Waterfalls in McMinnville or Near McMinnville
Baker Creek Falls is located off Baker Creek Road on the north of Slide Mountain. It’s five miles upstream from Ed Grenfell Park and the Miller Woods Conservatory.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.