All 363 Miles of the Oregon Coast are free and open to the Public. From agate covered beaches to lush rainforests. Whale Watching and Beach-combing. Golfing or just being still and listening to the crashing waves. How you explore it is entirely up to you. Complete your visit with a stay at an Oregon Bed and Breakfast Member inn. We invite you to visit the Oregon Coast, one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon
Oregon Coast Bed and Breakfasts offer comfortable and unique accommodations. They’re located along “The People’s Coast”, one of 7 Wonders of Oregon.
Brey House Bed and Breakfast Inn in Lincoln City, Oregon is only 100 feet away from stairs leading down to a long Pacific Ocean Beach.
Baywood Shores Bed and Breakfast welcomes you to their Lincoln City inn on the shores of Siletz Bay. Relax and rejuvenate in your private suite with a king-size bed and 2-person Jacuzzi.
Thyme and Tide Bed and Breakfast provides a relaxing and romantic getaway in beautiful Oceanside, Oregon.
turtlejanes bed and breakfast is a delightful small inn on the Oregon Coast in Oceanside, nine miles west of Tillamook, home of world-famous Tillamook Cheese.
Highlights along the Pacific Coast Scenic Byway
- A thriving arts culture, from visual & written to music & theatre can be found all along coastal Oregon
- Bird watchers might be surprised by the diversity of species to be found along the coast, from bald eagles to puffins & brown pelicans
- Farmers markets offer the chance to experience the local organic produce, crafts from artisans, baked goods, flowers & more
- Lighthouses are open to the public and offer a glimpse into their past & present
- World-class whale watching for gray & killer whales from land, sea & air
- Fairs, festivals and other events offer a glimpse of how locals celebrate their life & heritage on the Oregon coast
- Outdoor recreation ranges from vast dunes for sandboarding & dune buggy tours to surfing, world-class golfing, tide pool exploring, hiking, fishing, kayaking, surfing, crabbing & clamming.
- Explore the End of Lewis & Clark Trail Museum, Maritime Museum & Tillamook air museum and a world-class aquarium.
- And so much more
Yes, it’s possible to drive the entire Pacific Coast Scenic Byway in a single day. But it’s also pointless. Because you wouldn’t have time to experience any of the Instagram worthy viewpoints, stunning state parks and quaint coastal towns.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.