Share some Truffle Love at Chehalem Ridge Bed and Breakfast. If you’re wondering how to participate in the truffle frenzy when you come to the Willamette Valley, we’d love to be your home base for all your truffle fun and clue you in to all of the events nearby. In lieu of larger gatherings and events this year, Taste Newberg has mobilized Chehalem Ridge B&B and several area businesses to offer truffle-themed products and/or smaller, personal experiences to its customers. Their blog has links to all the special events in Newberg and online.
As part of Chehalem Ridge B&B’s Truffle Love package, guests will also be delighted by a box of Briar Rose Fromage Blanc Truffles. We like to think of them as the “other” truffle.
Chehalem Ridge B&B is participating by discounting nightly rates when guests add a specially curated Truffle Love package to reservations at the inn throughout February 2021.
The Truffle Love package* includes:
* 10% discount on nightly rates
* In-room truffle-inspired 3-course gourmet breakfast
* Silk rose petals scattered in a heart on the bed
* One box of 6 Briar Rose Fromage Blanc Truffles (the “other” truffle)
* One bottle of Et Fille’s Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
* One in-room truffle-themed dinner provided by The Newbergundian Bistro, delivered by B&B staff to your guest room at pre-determined dinner time.
*The Truffle Love package can be reserved on Chehalem Ridge, excluding the 3-day weekend around Valentine’s Day.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Oregon is one of the top states where it looks like social distancing is working. Our inns have been proactively doing everything in our power to keep you safe, welcome you back, when you’re ready to travel again. Not sure if your favorite inn is open? Give them a call as they just might be.