Bed and Bike Oregon
Bed and Bike Oregon. Oregon is the only state with a designated Scenic Bikeway Program and with hundreds of state parks, endless highways and backroads ranging from alpine to high desert. Oregon offers the expert and beginner road and mountain biker unthinkable diversity. And while the journey may be the destination, don’t forget to enjoy an Oregon wine or brew at the end of a long day of cycling and choose an inn of the Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild to rest your tired body and soul.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild recognizes the biking and hiking culture and we have dedicated a Biking and Hiking target page on our website where our innkeepers share biking options near their inns. You’ll find an Oregon B&B inn waiting for your arrival on your eco friendly journey through Oregon.
Many of our inns are designated as a Bike Friendly Business through Travel Oregon, that is we must provide at least five services and amenities from their approved list. As lodging partners we must also provide secure and dry bike parking for our overnight guests.
- Bicycle Cleaning Station
- Bicycle Floor Pump
- Bicycle Mechanic
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Rentals
- Bicycle Shuttle Service
- Bicycle Tours
- Bicycle Tools/Supplies for Sale
- Charging – complimentary plugins for charging cellphones, tablets, etc., and now even e-bikes
- Complimentary Bicycle Locks
- Complimentary Bicycle Rentals
- Complimentary Bicycle Tools/Supplies
- Complimentary Water – guests must be able to refill their water bottles
- Limited Groceries – energy bars or healthy packaged ready-to-eat foods
- Long-term Vehicle Parking – for visitors taking multi-day bicycling trips
- Public Restroom
- Self-Serve Bicycle Repair Station
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
One thought on “Bed and Bike Oregon for an Authentic Oregon Vacation”
Comments are closed.