With everything from colorful kite festivals to fresh catch feasts to hand-blown glass floats, Lincoln City is one place with endless adventure. The bed and breakfasts of Lincoln City, Oregon welcome you to this popular tourist destination on the Oregon Coast, which is convenient to and from Portland.
- Head to the famous broad, sandy beaches for excellent beach-combing, clamming, crabbing, kayaking, kiteboarding, surfing, windsurfing, tidepool exploring, whale watching
- Browse the works of local artists featured at a variety of art galleries and take classes in art, dance, literature, music & theater at Lincoln City Cultural Center, glass art studios, the Sitka Center for Art and Ecology, & The Artists’ Studio Association
- Explore Lincoln City – A full calendar of events, including three annual kite festivals – the nearly perpetual ocean breeze makes Lincoln City an ideal location
- The Lincoln City self-guided Heritage Tour offers over a dozen sites that tell the fascinating story of its past & people
- Explore a world of fine cuisine style at local restaurants & learn to cook like the pros with hands-on training at the Culinary Center
- Enjoy great gaming at Chinook Winds Casino
- Whale watching and deep sea fishing boats depart from nearby Depoe Bay
- Shop tax free at the Lincoln City Outlets
- Home to D-River, one of the world’s shortest rivers
- Shalishan Golf Course
Discover random acts of findness in Lincoln City during Finders Keepers. Over 3,000 glass treasures are hidden along our seven miles of sandy beach, made by local artisans. If you find a float, it’s all yours.
Let the hunt begin and discover glass treasures in Lincoln City every day of the year! Our army of Float Fairies covertly hits our seven miles of public beach hiding handcrafted glass floats along their way, from Roads End on the north to Siletz Bay on the south.
These inspected B&B inns offer luxury accommodations and easy access to the highlights of the Lincoln City area of the central Oregon Coast
Brey House Ocean View B&B – The ocean awaits you just across the street. Private baths, private entrances. Wonderful breakfast served in the ocean view breakfast room. Quilts, snuggy warm blankets, fluffy bath towels.Fireplaces, TV, DVD, in-room refrigerators Phone: 541-994-7123 Check Availability
15 Things to Keep in Mind when you Visit the People’s Coast. Wherever you’re coming from, we’re glad to welcome you. To make your visit safe and fun for everyone, including plants and animals, it really helps to be familiar with these issues.
- Baby Seals
- Snowy Plover Nesting
- Driving and Bike Safety
- read more
Order Oregon B&B Gift Certificates Now. Redeem them at any one of our member inns across Oregon
Order online. Don’t include your credit card information on that form. We will call you for payment information
.E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call OBBG at 503-893-4210. Please leave a message as this line is monitored by our busy innkeepers. We’ll get back to you for the details: who will be the recipient of your thoughtful gift, acquire your payment method and shipping information. We’ll send them by mail, to either you or the recipient, with delivery confirmation. The recipient will have a great time getting away to a high-quality destination of their choice.
OBBG Lodging Gift Certificates are available in $50 increments and can be redeemed at every Oregon Bed & Breakfast Guild member across the state. With 25 members to choose from that’s a lot of choices and with an 18 months expiration recipients have plenty of time to redeem them at the Inn of their choosing.
The Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild offers a wide variety of inns, from a small guest cottage or two-room bed and breakfast to a larger country inn or small historic hotel.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.