Oceanside, Oregon, is a cozy little hideaway located just off the Three Capes Scenic Route. Built upon a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Oceanside offers the ambiance of a quaint European Village.
- Three Arch Rocks National Wildlife Refuge, the first National Wildlife Refuge established west of the Mississippi. Three Arch Rocks is home to the largest breeding colony of tufted puffins and the only site on Oregon’s North Coast for pupping steller sea lions.
- A tunnel through Maxwell Point affords access to Tunnel Beach, Agate Beach and other secluded beaches.
- At only 38 feet tall the Cape Meares lighthouse is recognized as the shortest lighthouse on the Oregon Coast but it’s light can be seen for 21 miles out to sea.
- Cape Meares State Scenic Viewpoint
- The Octopus Tree – An Oregon Heritage Tree
Thyme and Tide Bed and Breakfast – Oceanside – provides a relaxing and romantic getaway in beautiful Oceanside, Oregon
turtlejanes bed and breakfast– Oceanside – a delightful small inn on the Oregon Coast nine miles west of Tillamook, home of world-famous Tillamook Cheese
The Oregon Code of the Coast
15 Things to Keep in Mind When you Visit the People’s Coast. Wherever you’re coming from, we’re glad to welcome you. To make your visit safe and fun for everyone, including plants and animals, it really helps to be familiar with these issues.
- Baby Seals
- Snowy Plover Nesting
- Driving and Bike Safety
- read more
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.