Make the most of your time in south part of the state with a stay in one of our Southern Oregon Bed and Breakfasts. These inspected Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild inns offer a variety of personalized lodging that are convenient to the eclectic highlights of the region, including:
- The beloved & award-winning Oregon Shakespeare Festival of Ashland
- Rugged adventures at Crater Lake – one of the 7 Wonders of Oregon – and Oregon Caves National Monument
- White water rafting, fishing, jet boating, snow skiing & other snowsports at Umpqua River Valley, the Applegate Valley & the Rogue River Valley
- Local artisan wine from over 50 wineries, plus chocolate & cheese
- A wide range of cultural activities
- Culinary creations using locally-sourced ingredients at a wide variety of dining options
- A full calendar of festivals, fairs and events that celebrate the regional arts, agriculture & music
Southern Oregon Region Bed and Breakfasts
Prospect Historic Hotel – Crater Lake National Park’s closest full service town is showcased by the nationally registered Prospect Historic Hotel-Motel and Dinner House. The Hotel is a 10 room Inn with private baths and beautiful quilts on every bed. Hearty, full, breakfasts: 541-560-3664 or 800-944-6490 View Availability
C.H.Bailey House – Historic, luxurious “green” full service bed & breakfast set in rural Umpqua Valley, close to Crater Lake, Umpqua River, Wildlife Safari, 32 award-winning wineries and 6 breweries.
541-315-0048 View Availability
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.