Join the Movement and BookDirect with Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild
Join the Movement and BookDirect with an Oregon Bed and Breakfast member inn. Book > Direct is a reservation platform where you, the traveler, while visiting our association site, can book directly with our inns, no middle man. Just put in your dates and select other filters. You’ll see our member properties that have availability on those dates including rates. Select an inn and go directly to the inn’s booking engine to complete your booking.
There are many great reasons why booking direct is beneficial for both the innkeeper and the guest.
- You are always guaranteed the lowest pricing available. An OTA (online travel agent) may be able to influence the price to get you to book but there is little they can do to improve your stay. Support your local businesses and #bookdirect! You save on your getaway, receive personalized service and the business saves on steep commissions – it’s a win win
- The truth is, these booking sites charge at least 15% of each booking to the small business owner and sometimes charge you a ‘service fee’ The independent innkeeper really appreciates it when you book directly with them through their website
- You work directly with the property in case of changes, delays, or cancellations
- You typically will not have to pay additional booking, change, or cancellation fees.
- You will enjoy exclusive benefits and can take advantage of special deals, amenities, and packages
- Innkeepers know their properties and the area better than anyone. If you have a specific need or wants more detailed information about a property, you’ll be able to communicate with our hosts directly who are well acquainted and who are well-equipped to address your needs.
Another great reason to book direct is because you will always have direct access to our innkeepers. There is no middle man. If a guest has a specific need or wants more detailed information about a property, you’ll be able to communicate with our hosts directly who are well acquainted with our locations and who are well-equipped to address your needs. As a privately owned small business we have the power to offer our guest world-class customer service via our staff and our business.
When you commit to Book>Direct, you will enjoy many perks and amenities that you would not have access to when booking through a travel agency. Not to mention, you will almost always pay less!
As small business owners our innkeepers truly appreciate your direct bookings. This not only allows you a more specialized experience as you interact directly with us, you also benefit the local economy. How can you, the traveler Join the Movement and make sure you’re always booking direct?
Always verify you are on the bed and breakfast’s website before you book. When in doubt, call the Inn for assistance. Be careful using the blue Book a Room button in Google. It NEVER goes directly to the hotel website. It ALWAYS goes to an online travel agency such as Booking.com or Expedia, or one of their downstream booking partners
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: We all may be a little rusty, and a little leery, on planning trips just yet. And while it’s almost safe enough to climb aboard that travel train, we’re ready when you are! Our inns have been proactively doing everything in our power to keep you safe and welcome you back. Not sure if your favorite inn is open? Give them a call as they just might be.