Prospect, Oregon welcomes you to this Gateway to Crater Lake location. These inspected B&B inns provide elegant lodging that’s close to many attraction including:
- Crater Lake, a 7 Wonder of Oregon is a deep, freshwater lake in the crater of an ancient volcano
- Driving the scenic loop around it is a must-not-miss experience for anyone visiting Southern Oregon or Northern California
- Set along the upper Rogue River makes it a premier destination for fishing, viewing of area waterfalls, whitewater rafting
- Winter Wonderland for winter sports
- Southern Oregon’s burgeoning wineries, including appellations in the Umpqua & Applegate Valleys
- Siskiyou National Forest, home to Oregon’s Redwood & Myrtle Groves
The Oregon Bed and Breakfast in Prospect, Oregon invites to explore and find the perfect blend of luxury accommodations & signature service
Prospect Historic Hotel – Crater Lake National Park’s closest full service town is showcased by the nationally registered Prospect Historic Hotel-Motel and Dinner House. The Hotel is a 10 room Inn with private baths and beautiful quilts on every bed. Hearty, full breakfasts Phone 541-560-3664 or 800-944-6490 View Availability at Prospect Hotel
Bed & Breakfast near Prospect,Oregon
C.H.Bailey House – Historic, luxurious “green” full service bed & breakfast set in rural Umpqua Valley, close to Crater Lake, Umpqua River, Wildlife Safari, 32 award-winning wineries and 6 breweries.
Phone 541-315-0048 View Availability at C. H. Bailey House
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.