Prospect, Oregon welcomes you to this Gateway to Crater Lake location. These inspected B&B inns provide elegant lodging that’s close to many attraction including:
- Crater Lake, a 7 Wonder of Oregon is a deep, freshwater lake in the crater of an ancient volcano
- Driving the scenic loop around it is a must-not-miss experience for anyone visiting Southern Oregon or Northern California
- Set along the upper Rogue River makes it a premier destination for fishing, viewing of area waterfalls, whitewater rafting
- Winter Wonderland for winter sports
- Southern Oregon’s burgeoning wineries, including appellations in the Umpqua & Applegate Valleys
- Siskiyou National Forest, home to Oregon’s Redwood & Myrtle Groves
The Oregon Bed and Breakfast in Prospect, Oregon invites to explore and find the perfect blend of luxury accommodations & signature service
Prospect Historic Hotel – Crater Lake National Park’s closest full service town is showcased by the nationally registered Prospect Historic Hotel-Motel and Dinner House. The Hotel is a 10 room Inn with private baths and beautiful quilts on every bed. Hearty, full breakfasts Phone 541-560-3664 or 800-944-6490 View Availability at Prospect Hotel
Order Oregon B&B Gift Certificates Now. Redeem them at any one of our member inns across Oregon. OBBG Lodging Gift Certificates are available in $50 increments and can be redeemed at every
Order online. Don’t include your credit card information on that form. We will call you for payment information
.E-mail email@example.com or call OBBG at 503-893-4210. Please leave a message as this line is monitored by our busy innkeepers. We’ll get back to you for the details: who will be the recipient of your thoughtful gift, acquire your payment method and shipping information. We’ll send them by mail, to either you or the recipient, with delivery confirmation. The recipient will have a great time getting away to a high-quality destination of their choice.
Oregon Bed & Breakfast Guild member across the state. With 25 members to choose from that’s a lot of choices and with an 18 months expiration recipients have plenty of time to redeem them at the Inn of their choosing.
The Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild offers a wide variety of inns, from a small guest cottage or two-room bed and breakfast to a larger country inn or small historic hotel.
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.
Hospitality Update: Our inns are following COVID-19 protocol guidance from the Oregon Health Authority.
Although mask guidelines are lifted:
● Some businesses may choose to still require masks.
● Some people may choose to still wear a mask.
We have all struggled through COVID-19 and could use a little kindness. Please be respectful of local businesses and their workers and most importantly kind to yourself.