5 Reasons We Love Geocaching in Oregon
Geocaching in Oregon is nothing new as the game started here. On May 3, 2020, this game, once known as the “Great American GPS Stash Hunt’, celebrates its 20th birthday with now over 3 million hides world wide. A little history lesson here, the full version can be read on the Geocaching.com website where I pulled this information.
- You’ll find that discovery, exploration and adventure still exist in the real-world. It gets you out and about!
- It’s a great way to stay healthy while having fun
- Many of our innkeepers are cachers so you’ll experience new places from a local
- Discover places you never knew existed
- You can learn fun facts about Planet Earth
And 5 reasons to Geocache as the Seasons change
- Trails are less traveled
- There may be more affordable travel options
- Enjoy the View: As the seasons transition temperatures can vary and lead to some stunning landscapes
- The changing weather means that you may have a sneak peek of summer sunshine in spring, or could indulge in ski or snowshoe caching in autumn!
- A chance to get some lower elevation caches
Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild is ready to share Oregon with you: it’s environment, culture, and heritage. Combine gracious hospitality with ambiance at an inspected and approved Oregon Bed and Breakfast Guild member Inn.